Friday, February 1, 2013

Be Informed!

Don’t be fooled - Be informed!

Everybody is so worried about Motor Club of America being a scam, when they really should be worried about some of the sponsors! They tell you everything you want to hear just to make money off of you. Then they leave you out in this new world with no help what so ever. Now, your trying your best to make the best of MCA because you did invest $40 in yourself.

That alone made me stay because if it wasn't for the "Never Quit" mode I was I I would have been left! I started researching all sorts of things about this company and how to be successful in it. I applied that to how I do my business now and it has been taking off from there. But not everybody think like me and that's the problem.

I've had TWO sponsors in MCA! TWO! Did you hear me? TWO guys! Which means I paid $40 for one and when I switched I paid yet another $40 and you know what I still never got the help I needed. My text and emails went unanswered! But that's a lessened learned for me and now it is for you!

Sign up with a sponsor who is going to keep you informed and help you grow your business the right way. If your sponsor is not supporting you by being available, helping you make the most of your new business, conducting trainings, providing you with flyers and marketing material- you are on the wrong team!

*** This post is general, with a hint of my experience. Not all of MCA sponsors/associates suck. There are those that go above and beyond for their downline. Also, I am not saying that my TWO sponsors weren't great, maybe to someone else they were but to me, they sucked because I really received little help***


-Jasmin Stephenson
Email Me: oz.ounce.09@gmail.com
Facebook: Jasmin Öz Nicole
Twitter: @OzOunce
Instagram: _ohzee

•Want to sign up with MCA right now! •
go to www.tvcmatrix.com/Oz.Nicole
make sure it say Jasmin Stephenson at the top on the right hand side.






No comments:

Post a Comment

-Feedback?