Friday, February 1, 2013

FAQ that I Get


What happens if you don't refer anyone do you see get paid weekly?

There are days when I don't get any sales but its no big deal, there's no punishment for not getting a sale. Plus its not like you wasted your money, you got over $150,000 in motor club benefits. It can be a little discouraging sometimes when your not getting sales like you'd like and others are getting sale after sale. But I kept at it and its still working for me.

I have also upgraded to Platinum which helps out when I do not get ANY sales because I get the residual income. This video explains it all....





If I'm interested but don't have the $40 now how can I sign up?

There is no way for you to join if you don't pay and that's with any service. All major credit cards are taken and also bank cards connected to a bank is accepted. I am willing to give you back what you paid ( the $40) so you won't have anything to worry about!
Interested? Email me at oz.ounce.09@gmail.com Feel like you have heard enough and you want to join RIGHT NOW! Click Here! make sure it says Jasmin Stephenson at the top on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-Feedback?